Baildon Rugby & Cricket Club is looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for providing quality hospitality. The right person should be able to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment and able to work shifts over evenings and weekends.
Responsible To: Bar Chair
Rate of pay: £26,000pa (pro rata)
Hours: c.15-25/week (depending on requirements)
The main purpose of this job is to ensure the customer receives the highest quality of services.
To assist the operational running of the bar and ensure that staff are fulfilling their duties to the best of their ability:
- To provide excellent customer service
- To maintain high standards of hygiene, health and safety
- Ensure high standards and efficiency of work
- Maintain strict stock and financial control
- Flexibility to be available to work weekday evenings and weekends (ie Thursdays (8-10); Fridays (5.30-10); Saturdays (12-close); Sundays (11-2) as well as other days/times for events/functions.
Please send up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applications in before 5pm on Monday 9th August 2021
For full Job Description please click DOWNLOAD, below.