Once the Club Sponsor’s share of Tickets have been taken out of our RFU issue, the remainder will be allocated as follows:
- Any Bona-fide member may apply in writing for TWO Tickets to each Twickenham Test in accordance with the RFU`s guidelines.
- If there are more applicants than Tickets, a simple ballot will take place and the Tickets will be issued accordingly.
- If it is an open Test (ie. no limit to Tickets that we can have) members will be informed in advance.
If any member requires more than two Tickets, it may be possible to obtain them at a premium price as recommended by, and achievable from, the RFU, dependent on our supplies.
The member agrees that he/she will comply with the RFU’s ticket terms and conditions including the Ticket Application Conditions and the Ticket Distribution Conditions. In particular, the member undertakes to use tickets supplied for their own use and their direct guests only and, should the tickets not be required, the member undertakes to return them to the Club without charge. The member also undertakes not to sell any ticket supplied by the Club to any third party under any circumstances. In addition, the member shall procure that their guest shall comply with the RFU’s ticket terms and conditions.
- Any member found to be in breach of these guidelines will not be eligible to apply for future tickets.
- Tickets will not be issued until full payment has been received by the Club.
- There will be a £10 administration charge for each 6 Nations ticket and £10 administration charge per transaction for Autumn Internationals.
For further details contact David Hemming, International Ticket Secretary, on email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When should I order International Tickets?
A. Autumn Internationals (May/June); 6 Nations (September/October). Simply contact David Hemming on firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How many tickets can I order?
A. Any Bona-fide member may apply in writing (to Dave Hemming on email@example.com) for TWO Tickets to each Twickenham Test in accordance with the RFU`s guidelines. If you would like more than TWO please discuss this with Dave and it may be possible to obtain them at a premium price as recommended by, and achievable from, the RFU, dependent on our supplies.
Q. What is a Bona-fide member?
A. Life or Honorary Life member, or a paying Full Member, Coach Member or Adult Playing Member via GMS.