On Sunday we welcome back the Age Grade ‘Mini’ rugby to Baildon Rugby Club and we welcome any NEW players too. We are current on England Rugby’s Return to Rugby Roadmap: Stage D
For ALL training sessions, the club will be following COVID guidelines with sanitiser available in all high traffic areas. Parents/spectators/family members are required to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines. NGB (England Rugby) guidelines will be followed during rugby activity.
Staggered start times:
- U6s – U9s start training at 9.30am on PITCH 1. Finish at 10.30am. We kindly request that all players leave Baildon RUFC straight after training has finished.
- U10s - start training at 11.00am on PITCH 1, entering and exiting the pitch area from the Stand. Finish 12.00pm
- U11s+ - start training at 11.00am on PITCH 2, entering and exiting the pitch area from the bottom of PITCH 1/bottom of car park only. Finish 12.00pm
We request that parents stay on the grounds during the session. All players/parents/guardians will be requested to ‘sign in’. We will also be providing details for membership of Baildon RUFC on the day and members of the committee will be available to answer any questions you may have.
The clubhouse will be open for refreshments/breakfast sandwiches from the kitchen, the bar will not be open. Please following the one way system in place:
- Clubhouse Entrance – Back Fire Door ONLY
- Clubhouse Exit – Back Patio Door ONLY
- Gents Toilets – Changing Rooms ONLY
- Ladies Toilet – Clubhouse main entrance ONLY
- Clubhouse Gents Toilets – CLOSED
Please note that as per government guidelines the changing rooms are unable to be used at the present time. These are only being used used as GENTS TOILETS at present.
We really look forward to seeing everyone!